[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPHQ server maintainence, upgrade

Juan Martin nauj27 at teleline.es
Fri Dec 19 20:28:06 CET 2003

El vie, 19-12-2003 a las 17:17, Ruben Garcia escribió:
> Gabucino wrote:
> > Juan Martin wrote:
> >
> >>It's correct to say yes?
> >
> > Yes. Old SSH hostkey is no longer used.
> > (BTW we're now using ssh.com instead of buggy openssh)
> >
> Actually, you have to look at the fingerprint of the key and go to
> Hungary and have 'Arpi tell you the fingerprint in person to see if they
> match.
> (Ultimate trust in the key)

I think to write the key in a paper, fly to Hungary and find a ethernet
card with these key. Then analyze if it's from A'rpi and only at this
point, make the retina scan to the suspect eye :-DDD

But I think... what hell!...(as in the 'Back to Future' movie :-)

--
  Juan Martín López - ICQ #76955750
    http://pagina.de/juanotura/