[MPlayer-dev-eng] Near a release (pre3)

Zoltan Hidvegi mplayer at hzoli.2y.net
Mon Dec 8 23:20:38 CET 2003

> Hi,
>
> > Could you apply Zoli's filmdint filter with latest bugfix patches and
> > make sure it (roughly) works? It would be nice for it to get some
> > testing by users, and I think the major bugs are worked out now. I
> > would do it myself but I'm not at home to test and I'm way too busy
> > today to work on code anyway. :(
> I would commit it, but dunno which patches should I apply.

OK, I attach the whole thing here, patch + tar.gz of two new files.

> Btw, I'm against the inclusion of cmmx.h and such mmx 'wrappers'. Write
> good inline assembly code instead.

Huh? cmmx.h is portable ANSI C, it is not an MMX wrapper.  It is MMX
implemented in C.  I use real inline assembly for MMX2 and 3DNow!,
cmmx.h is only for non-MMX or non-x86 machines.  If you do not like
the cmmx.h name, feel free to rename it.

Zoli