[MPlayer-dev-eng] Near a release (pre3)

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Mon Dec 8 23:21:28 CET 2003

Hi,

> Could you apply Zoli's filmdint filter with latest bugfix patches and
> make sure it (roughly) works? It would be nice for it to get some
> testing by users, and I think the major bugs are worked out now. I
> would do it myself but I'm not at home to test and I'm way too busy
> today to work on code anyway. :(
I would commit it, but dunno which patches should I apply.

Basic:
filmdint.diff
filmdint.tar.gz

Patch1:
kr - Dec 8 01:23:08

Patch2:
fp - Dec 7 04:35:11

Patch3:
fp - Dec 7 19:18:09

Which patches should I apply and in which order?

Btw, I'm against the inclusion of cmmx.h and such mmx 'wrappers'. Write
good inline assembly code instead.

P.S.: CC-d to Zoltan to force his reply :D
I really want to release pre3 _today_.

--
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at fsn.hu>
(MPlayer Core Developer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/)