[MPlayer-dev-eng] Spellchecking

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Thu Aug 14 16:39:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

I want to make some policies for spellchecking, and for that I want to
know others oppinion too.

1, spellcheck user visible messages only
2, comments does not worth correcting
3, variable/function/structure names should be changed carefully, send
first patches

Also it would be imho better to collect all the spellcheck changes
(separated as the 3 types above), and make huge patches. After that it
could be approved only once, and the cvslog won't be polluted with
spellcheck fixes again and again. Probably we could organise this
separately from the bug-hunting party or we could merge them too.

--
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at fsn.hu>
(MPlayer Core Developer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/)