[MPlayer-dev-eng] Seek in the paused movie, solution?

Vladimír Kadlec kada01 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 13:11:56 CEST 2003

Hello,
 There is maybe simple solution for seeking paused
movies in the gui. I have changed line 241 in
Gui/mplayer/mw.c

case evSetMoviePosition: mplAbsSeek( param ); break;

to the

case evSetMoviePosition:
 mplPause();
 mplAbsSeek( param );
 mplPause();
break;

This worked for me fine in 0.90, 0.91 releases, but it
does not work i the latest CVS snap shot (20030814).
This is the reason, why I'm not sending patch.

Could anyne tell me why it does not work in the latest
CVS snap shot? Could be this solution applicable?
--
Vladimir Kadlec