[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bug hunting party

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Aug 13 19:51:39 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I plan to organise a bug hunting party someday. Are you interested in
> it?
>
> What we need?
> 1, list of bugs with correct bugreports
> 2, lot of coders
> 3, some spare time
> 4, lot of cola (probably we need to contact cola factories)
> 5, some non-x86 hardwares for non-x86 bugs?
>
> When?
> Dunno.

Where?
You mean IRL or at IRC? I vote for the later.

> Who is interested?
> Arpi said he is. Fabian Franz and I are interested in it too.
>
> Any ideas?

For bugs, it would be nice if the users reporting the given bug could be
reachable on irc at the same time (join the channel or /msg) so they can
answer questions (if we cabbot reproduce etc) or test the fix before commit.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu