[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bug hunting party

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Wed Aug 13 19:19:12 CEST 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 08:00:41PM +0200, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> I plan to organise a bug hunting party someday. Are you interested in
> it?
>
> What we need?
> 1, list of bugs with correct bugreports
> 2, lot of coders
> 3, some spare time
> 4, lot of cola (probably we need to contact cola factories)
> 5, some non-x86 hardwares for non-x86 bugs?
>
> When?
> Dunno.
>
> Who is interested?
> Arpi said he is. Fabian Franz and I are interested in it too.

I am interested.  My days off from work are Wednesday and Sunday, and
I'm in CST (GMT -6).  I can join in any time except middle of the night
for me.  (16:00 GMT Wed. - 02:00 GMT Thu.)  I'm already aware of a bug
in my gif configure code, so that's one for me... :)  And I'll stock up
on root beer, no problem.

Also, if I have enough time to dig, I might be able to borrow a couple
non-x86 machines for the day.  I'm not sure what, though.  I'll ask
around.

--Joey