[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [Mplayer-cvslog] CVS: main ChangeLog,1.48,1.49

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Tue Aug 12 21:59:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

> -mplayer (0.99)
> -  pre1:
> +mplayer (g1)
> +  pre1:  "Stalled"
> +    # Stalled becouse the development slowed down a lot -- all the
> devs+      are on summer holiday, or dunno.

I want to clarify my changes. This has been discussed lot on
#mplayerdev, but no real decision has been made, yet. And as I'm the
#maintainer, or what, so I decided to make these changes myself.

It's clear that we need some release strategy as 0.90 was release about
a half year ago and the users are disappointed.

--
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at fsn.hu>
(MPlayer Core Developer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/)