[MPlayer-dev-eng] MP-G2 - new mpeg demuxer

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Apr 14 21:43:20 CEST 2003

Hi,

> A>I saw it and also saw your solition, but i didn't like it.
> A>I need that sample file to be able to develop some better detection.
> A>Anyway it's very unlikely that any PES file have many 0x47 bytes at
> A>constant 188 byte distances... maybe i'll mix the TS demuxer with the
> A>other mpeg demuxers just like i planned.
>
> Sorry I'm not uploading this file, I still got access only to email :((
> First 15k of this file show this bug, so I attached it. Current cvs
> version misdetects it as TS, but just after increasing
> NUM_CONSECUTIVE_TS_PACKETS from 5 to 10 everything is OK.
>
> Btw, it seems that I've mistaken - this is PS, not PES.

thanks
just tried, it works with G2:

demuxer: trying [ts] based on Content, level 2
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x8095c50
demuxer: trying [mpeg] based on Content, level 3
Detected fileformat: [mpeg] MPEG TS/PS/PES/ES Audio and/or Video
MPEG-PS System Stream synced at 0x0 (0)!
DEMUXER: New stream: 480 type: 1
DEMUXER: New stream: 448 type: 2
15360 bytes processed
Stream #448: [2] 2 packs 4046 bytes (26%)
Stream #480: [1] 5 packs 10090 bytes (65%)
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x8095c50

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team