[MPlayer-dev-eng] MP-G2 - new mpeg demuxer

Nico nsabbi at libero.it
Mon Apr 14 18:27:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

>I've just uploaded mplayer-G2-preview7.tar.gz (mphq/~arpi/g2/)
>with 2 new demuxers: the mpeg-ts demuxer ported (ok, rewritten) from 0_90
>and my new mpeg-es/ps/pes demuxer supporting raw mpeg video & audio too.

demux_ts suffers from the same problem reported here:
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2003-April/032154.html
(an mpeg-pes detected as -ts, bacause of a stupid detection code)

the fix is here (cc-validity check):
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-April/017917.html

but it seems it's not been applied to mplayer-cvs yet.

As a side note, in a previous message I posted a big patch to seriously clean up demux_ts, but it was
considered (wrongly) a cosmetic patch.

Nico.