[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer G2

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Wed Apr 9 22:58:44 CEST 2003

Hi, happy to see you are working on next generation player :)
One quick question:
Are you planning some cache-ing feature for the input streams?
i'm sure you would not like to have pthreads so early in you code :(
Or maybe we should try to increase the "poll" of demuxed packets?

Best Regards
  Ivan Kalvachev
P.S.
CVS when?