[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bugs with mplayer 0.90

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 17:57:02 CEST 2003

Below are some bugs that are with the current mplayer from CVS

1.	Some mpegs	Evil Penguin.mpg and intro.mpg are samples that I have, and you
can get them from the web, crash mplayer. They worked fine with mplayer
0.90rc5

Bug:

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: calc_sleep_time
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
  disassembly. For details, see DOCS/bugreports.html#crash
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your gcc
  version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read DOCS/bugreports.html
  and follow the instructions there. We can't and won't help unless you
provide
  this information when reporting a possible bug.

2. gmplayer plays video once and sound twice

	example:	gmplayer test.avi

	Video and sound are played as normal
	sound stream is played again, no video
	gmplayer then terminates. This problem was in rc5 as well but not rc4

I have upgraded my ffmpeg lib and code. And stil have the same problem.

My config:	RedHat 9

Kevin