[MPlayer-dev-eng] authors html->txt

Jonas Jermann jjermann at gmx.net
Sun Sep 8 00:13:31 CEST 2002

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 12:03:14AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> > > I agree in all points....
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
;)

Side notes about html->man:

What to do about section 2.5, 3 (tv input, usage) and old vop
(was removed)?

Maybe a short introduction should be left (added again for vop),
all usage/options belong to the man page (are already afair,
I'll check).

The playtree should be documented in the man page. The problem
is just: How? At the moment it produces ugly line brakes if
viewed in a small window. If I have a good idea I'll change it
to remove the warnings and ugly line brakes.
(eg. mplayer protocol://[user:passwd@]URL[:port] [options] and
notes about the supported protocols bellow, donno)

And IMHO the dga bugreport subsection should be removed too...

Regards
    Jonas