[MPlayer-dev-eng] mmst:// bug? Fwd: Re: asf ?

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 09:59:48 CEST 2002

Ok, sorry for not responding earlier, I was at a summit those last 2 days...
... a summit on microsoft windows media 9 serie... I will send a email later
on the new tech they have done, just for your info.

For the simone trailer, I will try to write a small app under windows to
dump the stream using the WM SDK, and see if it's in the asf file, or in the
network layer.

For the xBBStream2 I can't connect so, I can't see what's going on.
I will retry tomorrow.

Bertrand