[MPlayer-dev-eng] New commandline options for audio filters

Anders Johansson ajh at watri.uwa.edu.au
Thu Oct 31 03:19:42 CET 2002

Hi,

I will change the -af option to conform with the -vop option. I will
also add a new option -af-adv that has sub options for more advanced
control of the audio filter layer. These sub-options will include
things such as how the automatic filter adding is performed and in the
future switches for floating point, etc.

I will wait a few hours before I commit to the CVS in case someone has
any objections or other comments on this.

Cheers,
//Anders