[MPlayer-dev-eng] x11_common: r 99 vs. r 100 vs. r 101

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Oct 1 01:09:31 CEST 2002

Hi,

> On Sunday 29 September 2002 21:56, Zoltan Ponekker wrote:
> > Hali
> >
> > Ok, we know the solution, please silent, i don't have a free time.
> isit possible to exec both commands instead of only one of them?
> (STAY_ON_TOP and FULLSCREEN)

it won't solve teh problem.
the prob is that STAY_ON_TOP is not fo rteh purpose we use it for, it's for
toolbars etc. it confuses compliant wms like metacity.

also see teh mail i fwd'ed from metacity author, he suggest detecting
ability of FULLSCREEN, and fallback to STAY_ON_TOP.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team