[MPlayer-dev-eng] OSD console

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Nov 23 02:15:00 CET 2002

Hi,

> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:55:53 -0500
> D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:
> > Shut up about forth already, and stop talking like a skript kid. All
> > this 2 and 4th and in2 and u is making me sick!
not only you...
my CPU is not enough to OCR, decode, translate and understand his mails in
realtime :)

> 1st, my writing style is offtopic i think...
yes, but you should realize that you're on mplayer-dev-eng, not on some
eleet scriptkiddie chat.

> 2nd, if it makes u sick, then vomit. & u can also ignore me.
if we all ignore you, then it's easier to not writting at all

> just go on & try. u r not a single case. many ppl already told
> this 2 me. but they ve changed their minds... every 1 of them...
i won't

> how strange... but if u r a real human - & im abs sure u r -
> u have the great ability of adaptation. so dont b afraid.
> u can do it, coz many ppl has already done it b4 ya...
sorry but either you change your mind or you can unsubscribe or i'll.
you are alone so you should do the adaptation not all of us.

> btw, whats wrong w 4th? its the basis of postscript, lua,
huh... just imagined mplayer.ps playing svq3... lol! oh sorry! 101! 15 d15 0k?

sorry, if you don't have any usefull suggestions and/or acceptable patches,
you'd better leaving this list asap.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team