[MPlayer-dev-eng] OSD console

Herman Tamas hermantom at dunasoft.com
Sat Nov 23 00:00:01 CET 2002

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:55:53 -0500
D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:
> Shut up about forth already, and stop talking like a skript kid. All
> this 2 and 4th and in2 and u is making me sick!
1st, my writing style is offtopic i think...

2nd, if it makes u sick, then vomit. & u can also ignore me.
just go on & try. u r not a single case. many ppl already told
this 2 me. but they ve changed their minds... every 1 of them...
how strange... but if u r a real human - & im abs sure u r -
u have the great ability of adaptation. so dont b afraid.
u can do it, coz many ppl has already done it b4 ya...
easily & seemlessly... 1s who havent even dared 2 belive that
they can accept this ever) so just read me scripts brave!

but if they really harm ur human cpus health, then dont
overload it w such cpu intensive task. i couldnt bear the
thought that i caused mental problems 2 some1 just w me words.

btw, whats wrong w 4th? its the basis of postscript, lua,
java(vm). & eg the sturctures of the kbd cmd handling tables
in mplayer shows similarity with the stucture of a 4th dictionary.
so im abs not talkin about some extraterrestrial | extraordinal
thing when im refering 2 4th. im just refering 2 things like:
http://ultratechnology.com/method.htm

b good & take it easy! ;)