[MPlayer-dev-eng] More fonts

Alexios Chouchoulas alexios at vennea.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 19 11:40:13 CET 2002

  Folks,

  Sorry for intruding on the development list, but I couldn't find a better
place to ask/offer this.

  I've made a set of ISO-8859-7 (Greek) fonts for MPlayer. They mirror the
look & feel of the ISO-8859-{1,2} fonts, except that they don't include 14pt
versions [1] and they use Arial Bold (it looked
*much* better in Greek).

  You're welcome to them, if you want them. Shall I upload them to the
incoming directory on the FTP site? At 235 Kb, they're a bit big to post
here.

  Btw, many many thanks for MPlayer. I'm thoroughly impressed with your
work. :-)

Alexios

[1] Something went *really* wrong with the alpha channel there, and I had no
    time to go through subfont's source to find the culrprit).