[MPlayer-dev-eng] homepage design

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Nov 13 02:46:56 CET 2002

Hi,

>  > > How about a link to Christian Marillat's Debian packages from the
>  > > download page?
>  >
>  > lol
>  >
>  > > http://marillat.free.fr/
>  >
>  > don't even fream or it
>
> I always wondered what the deal with those packages is now that binary
> packages are not a problem anymore...  Old grudges because he packaged
> MPlayer when the legal status was not cleared up yet?

he continued distributing his BROKEN packages even after we asked him many
times not to do.

also, i've never seen mr. marillat on mplayer-users supporting users trying
to get his broken shit working...

he should either make good packages (see Dominik's RPMs for example) and
provide support for them, or just do nothing.

i always wonder why no good debian packages of mplayer exists...
but who cares, i'm using slackware and compile everything from source :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team