[MPlayer-dev-eng] Happy Birthday MPlayer!

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 13 02:05:32 CET 2002

On Sunday 10 November 2002 23:57, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You probably don't know, but the first "release" (better calling it
> snapshot preview of some hacks :)) of MPlayer was exactly 2 years ago,
> at 2000 nov 11:
>
> http://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/OLD_stuff/releases/MPlayer-0.01.tar.gz
> (worth to check it - several lines of that code is still there in cvs :))
>
> I want to say a big THANK YOU to all you developers now, for your great
> work on this project, keep it up in the future too!

Happy Bday from me, too and of course my big thx to Arpi, Michael, Nick and
all others...

As probably can be seen I've currently got head-over-heels (commercial) work
to do, so my time for mplayer is very little (actually that counts for
everything I used to do in my free time). :(
Hope the situation will improve in the future!

Keep up the great work, MPlayer rocks! =)

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos