[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Re: Re: vidix for ATI Rage128

Hans-Peter Raschke Hans-Peter.Raschke at Wintermann-DatenService.de
Wed May 15 17:48:36 CEST 2002

Tobias Diedrich wrote:
> Hans-Peter Raschke wrote:
>

>>I think colorkeying is only disabled for Non-Radeon Cards? But the
>>problem is that the current vidix-driver is not useable for the
>>mentioned ATI-Cards and there are no alternatives.
>

> Well in X you can still use xv, but for vesa working vidix would be
> nice. Which reminds me I still have to test wether xvidix works with the
> PAL_CCIR modeline, where the X xv extension messes up the overlay (only
> top half of picture can be seen stretched to screen size).

My System has no X and I am using TV-Out of the ATI-Card...

HP

--
Hans-Peter Raschke           Tel.:   +49 441 9304064
Wintermann DatenService      Fax:    +49 441 9304069