[MPlayer-dev-eng] Darwin port

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 8 01:34:11 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 07 May 2002 21:21, Justin Hallett wrote:
> Hi, this is my first post to this list.
>
> I'm the fink (fink.sf.net) maintainer for mplayer, which means I get to
> port it to darwin.  0.60 was easy, and 0.90 wasn't too bad though I
> haven't gotten it 100% working yet or at least not as well as 0.60.
>
> pre3 had about half of my patch in it which was nice so since I saw you
> guys are trying to add darwin support i thought I should join the list and
> see if i can help.  I'm not sure who I should send my patch to or if i
> should just post the content of the patch to the list or if the list
> sllows attachements.  So i'll just hang tight till someone responds to me.
>  If there is someone currently working on the Darwin port feel free to
> contact me in any regards to it.
>
> Thanks in advance for any info everyone may provide me and hopefully I'll
> be able to add to th elist as well.
hmm I wasn't aware off your work and did the whole porting from scratch,
however I couldn't really test it as I only had a remote ssh login available.

We will happily accept patches to improve darwin support, that you should send
us after reading the instructions in DOCS/tech/patches.txt of nmplayer source
tree.

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos