[MPlayer-dev-eng] Darwin port

Justin Hallett justin at caisnet.com
Tue May 7 21:21:40 CEST 2002

Hi, this is my first post to this list.

I'm the fink (fink.sf.net) maintainer for mplayer, which means I get to
port it to darwin.  0.60 was easy, and 0.90 wasn't too bad though I
haven't gotten it 100% working yet or at least not as well as 0.60.

pre3 had about half of my patch in it which was nice so since I saw you
guys are trying to add darwin support i thought I should join the list and
see if i can help.  I'm not sure who I should send my patch to or if i
should just post the content of the patch to the list or if the list
sllows attachements.  So i'll just hang tight till someone responds to me.
 If there is someone currently working on the Darwin port feel free to
contact me in any regards to it.

Thanks in advance for any info everyone may provide me and hopefully I'll
be able to add to th elist as well.

  Justin F. Hallett - Systems Analyst
          Phone: (780)-408-3094
            Fax: (780)-454-3200