[MPlayer-dev-eng] Proper PTS

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sat Mar 16 20:43:27 CET 2002

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Arpi wrote:

> variable -> don't use fps at all, so do pts-based frametime (see video.c,
> asf and mov files has such timing)

	Okay, I don't quite understand how it works, but I just copied the
code for handling QT in video.c and now the FILM demuxer works
terrifically! Frame rate is 100% correct on all files I've tested. (Which
really confuses me, because I can't account for why certain files *do*
work.)

	Now I'm off to implement FILM seeking (since it does support
keyframes in the index). Any tips on this?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson