[MPlayer-dev-eng] More On Automatic Codec Downloader

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Tue Mar 12 01:02:01 CET 2002

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Arpi wrote:

> I coded it some time ago (with help from lez), and .so modified a bit.

	What or who is .so? We're not talking about an artificially
intelligent shared object here, are we?

> Why don't you check it before rewrite universum in perl???

	Maybe because there was no documentation on the matter and we
wouldn't have recognized what it was for in the first place? I don't
know... I actually did look over the TOOLS directory, but must've missed
it. I'll give it a look and see if I can adapt it for these purposes. I
wasn't keen on using libcurl either because I want a tool that the user
can count on to work without having to download more support packages.

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson