[MPlayer-dev-eng] Doc overhaul, first example

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Sat Mar 2 18:50:33 CET 2002

Daniel Egger didn't RTFM :
> people asked for more code and less talk so I reworked the a complete
> file from the DOCS.
If it is rewrite, why on earth HTML ?? Though I don't mean to tell you to
rewrite it in SGML/tex/etc, and you shouldn't.

> - XHTML 1.0/Strict compliant: superfluous tags removed, all tags
>   correctly nested, all attributes quoted, missing closetags added.
Yeah, now it compliant. And it looks like shit, Times, just as I foretold.
http://mphq/~gabucino/test/grab.jpg
I'll never apply big patches like this. Fix english in the original file,
fix HTML _errors_ in the original file, add new stuff to the original file.

If you intend to completely rewrite DOCS, do it elsewhere, as some other
people already did.

--
Gabucino
"I think the developers placed this bug intentionally, so the GUI won't run