[MPlayer-dev-eng] [marius at rohost.com: Re: mplayer alsa9 patch]

joy ping joy at pingfm.org
Sun Jun 23 21:59:42 CEST 2002

i checked it, but i would prefer to change MAX_OUTBURST in config.h by
configure or whatever and leave alsa_fragsize in ao_alsa9.c as it is.
i added also warning messages for buffer underun to marius modifications,
cause it would be helpfull in some cases. maybe later on it could be bound
to the -debug option, but for now i would leave it there.

___

regards

joy