[MPlayer-dev-eng] XMAME petition

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Thu Jun 6 20:26:38 CEST 2002

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:16:51 +0200 Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

Hi,

> you really has no any clue about mpeg video coding...

I know absolutely nothing about it, right :) I heard about blocks on this
mailing list not long ago, and that's the only thing I know about mpeg :)

> it is not possible to 'grouping' blocks.
> and it's not possible to partially decode them, as they depend on
> eachother(MC).

Ok, that solves the problem then, so quality-decreasing must be done after
decoding and before passing data to vo, like D Richard said ; if i
understood well ?

--
Colin
"I wouldn't be so paranoid if you weren't all out to get me !"