[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer audio only == a linux tool to listen asf audio stream

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Wed Jan 23 20:31:17 CET 2002

Hello,

I alredy talked a little about this, the patch is here. I know Arpi don't really
want that mplayer become an audio player but when I see the structure
of mplayer I can't understand his point of view. The patch is little and
mplayer become the only linux tools (wich I know) able to play live asf audio
stream. I see no reason that this patch broke anything, but it will not work
with the gui (at least now) and the seeking also don't work (also at least now).

Good and bad feedback are welcome ;-).

	Albeu