[MPlayer-dev-eng] Is cache2 working?

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Jan 21 10:18:09 CET 2002

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:32:12 -0800
Bertrand Baudet <bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'm using the m_config_set_option to set the cache size and it's working
> fine so far.
> Just a drawback that I would like to fix: I would like to be able to force
> the cache size with the one given in command line. But for now
> m_config_set_option will override the cache value given in the command
> line.
> Is there a way to now if an option is already set, like a
> m_config_is_option_set?
> I'm trying to figure out how the m_config_get_option works, it returns a
> config_t with a name and other field and so far I don't really know what to
> do to retrieve the value of the cache.
	The config_t struct contain the option description (ie type, flags, etc). The saving
	of old values is done in the m_config_t. I've alredy write functions to directly set int
	and float options. I will add one to know if an option is alredy set  or no.
	If you just need to know if the value is non-zero there is also a
	m_config_get_option_ptr wich return the p field of the config_t struct. For int and
	float it's a pointer to the var, for all other it's the pointer itself.
		Albeu