[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch confirmation : Splitting config in each modules

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Fri Jan 18 20:47:55 CET 2002

Hello,

Here is patch to put each config option where it belong (in its modules) and remove
many global vars. I post it before because it make many changes (in fact many small
but on many files) and I want to know if it's ok in this way. The only problem for
me is that all options are not anymore in the same file but broken in the whole tree.
But I can do an option wich list all others ;).
Anyway if you think it must be commited do it because I will not be able to do it until
tomorow wich can be too late for this patch (it patch 31 files).
It also correct a few bugs in playtree/config discovered along the way.
	Albeu