[MPlayer-dev-eng] XviD support is done

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Thu Jan 17 23:25:34 CET 2002

Hi Vladimir,

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Vladimir Kushnir wrote:
> Hi, I can second you wrt encoding on FreeBSD. I had even simpler solution,
> though - just "ln -s libxvidcore.so libdivxencore.so" and the same with
> decore :-)

Hey, that's cheating ;-)

> Unfortunately for some reason XviD doesn't playback at all - no image
> under FreeBSD. Decoder works, I tested it with "mencoder -vc divx4", but...
> Would anybody more knowlegable than me look at it?

Did you check if BIG_ENDIAN was defined in stdlib.h?
I didn't try FreeBSD, yet, but I can't see any reason why it should not
work.

gruel

--
Christoph H. Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de | Diese Signature wurde maschi-
Beringstr. 6, Raum 15 Tel. (0228) 73-4708 | nell erstellt und bedarf