[MPlayer-dev-eng] bug in playtree code

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Jan 14 21:56:23 CET 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:06:36 +0100
Felix Buenemann <atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there's a bug in playtree.c code, that causes it to sig11 at eg. EOF of a
> SVCD if the iter struct is undefined.
> The problematic code starts at playtree.c line 406, I think it's best to let
> the author fix it instead me hacking something like if(iter) around the whole
> function-body.
	I havn't any VCD, I will try to find one but I understand what is going wrong.
	Not so important as it append at end ;)
	I think the best way is to integrate VCD/DVD/TV with the playtree stuff, because
	now it's two different things and you can't make playtree containing VCD/DVD
	track or TV channel. I think to url like naming (ie. vcd://1), we just need to
	agree on something to turn what is passed as parameter now (-vcd -dvd -tv)
	in a string format and the rest should be easy.

> Btw. playtree code shoild maybe set current_module to playtree...
	Yes