[MPlayer-dev-eng] progress on joystick support

Rick rick at topaz.ne.mediaone.net
Sun Jan 13 18:57:49 CET 2002

I have joystick support coded into mplayer now.. I will send a patch as soon
as I have everything tested...  I have found one problem with mplayer though..

It's definitions of KEY_UP / KEY_DOWN, etc, etc. in main/linux/keycodes.h
conflict with the same definition names in
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/input.h

I will be changing the names of the defines in keycodes.h and will make the
necessary changes to the .c and .h files that use these definitions.