[MPlayer-dev-eng] libdha: PPC break report

Chris Bednar cjb at AdvancedDataSolutions.com
Thu Jan 10 18:00:14 CET 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Nick Kurshev wrote:

> Hello, Mike!
>
> On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:54:59 -0700 (MST) you wrote:
>
> > Hi team,
> > 	libdha (don't know what that is yet) breaks when attempting to
> > build on a PPC. As usual, x86 ASM instructions appear to be the problem:
> >
> This problem has no simplest solution :(
> You should port it on PPC!
> [snip]
> So - if you are interesting with existance of this technology on PPC then port it.
> Else it will be disabled for your system

    Hi, guys

    I'm fooling with getting the open-source version of dixv4linux
up to speed largely because I want to be able to use it on linux/ppc
(and probably darwin/osx, too, but I guess that's another story).
If nobody else gets around to it, I'll take a crack at fixing this
one when I hit the problem, too.

---- ``Windows: It does that sometimes.''  -mattdm
Chris J. Bednar
Director, Distributed Computing Product Group
http://AdvancedDataSolutions.com/