[MPlayer-dev-eng] libdha: PPC break report

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Thu Jan 10 17:13:31 CET 2002

Hello, Mike!

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:54:59 -0700 (MST) you wrote:

> Hi team,
> 	libdha (don't know what that is yet) breaks when attempting to
> build on a PPC. As usual, x86 ASM instructions appear to be the problem:

This problem has no simplest solution :(
You should port it on PPC!
Although libdha has PPC port but only for Lynx OS (sorry - I don't know what is it)
It you are not able to port it - I'm ready disable this stuff for PPC (include VIDIX).
Although, currently there are no drivers which required IN(OUT)PORT functions but who knows
what will occured in the future.
So - if you are interesting with existance of this technology on PPC then port it.
Else it will be disabled for your system
[snip]