[MPlayer-dev-eng] New playlist support

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Jan 8 01:22:37 CET 2002

Hello everybody,

I've done a completlly new playlist handling. It based on a tree schema to allow
nasted loop, etc. So it's called playtree and not playlist. It's also support multiple
source for a single entry. Currently it support "old plaintext" and asx format. But
it's ready to extend with other formats. It's also set some new keys : HOME
and END to skip whole file and INS,SUP to select a source. The patch also
correct a little bug in libmpdemux wich prevent asf prerecorded contents to end,
remove the unuseful connection closing when reading from network, and extend
the connection timeout from 5 seconds to 15.
I think that's all, comments are welcome.
	Albeu