[MPlayer-dev-eng] Format 0x61 ADPCM

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Wed Jan 2 02:29:09 CET 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:

> > 	If you have any old Sega Saturn CD games, then you just might be
> > able to use this codec. Some Saturn games have AVI files that use format
> > 0x61. You'll be able to hear those just fine, but you won't be able to
> > watch their corresponding video codec until I finish that one.
>
> Can you upload such movies?

	Well, yeah, I suppose I could. I only have one movie that uses
format 0x61 audio and I'm uploading it right now. It's big, 20837736 bytes
in all, and I have a slow connection. Find it in incoming/segasaturn when
it's all done.

	It's the intro for a game called "Virtua Cop 2". Note that the
sound doesn't begin until 5 seconds into the movie.

--
	-Mike Melanson