[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch] devfs-pathnames...

Olaf Kähler thorin at yifan.net
Wed Feb 20 21:21:23 CET 2002

Hi there...

I'm running a devfs-only-Linux and have only /dev/sound/dsp, no /dev/dsp.
It's always trouble getting anything to handle this correctly. So here is a
tiny patch to collect *at least* the various definitions of "/dev/dsp" and
"/dev/mixer" into config.h. Additionally configure will auto-detect the
existing device and place a line into config.h...

I might submit some more "devfs-patches" (if you like these at all), while
testing fbdev and all the other output-stuff...

regards,
    Olaf

PS: generated from "cvs diff -u" stdout, hopefully not messed up too much
by my mailer...