[MPlayer-dev-eng] Broken Quicktime Files

Alex Beregszaszi alex at naxine.org
Thu Feb 14 17:01:53 CET 2002

Hi,

I looked into the files, they're very-very bad.

Frist, the stsz chunk has got a bad chunk_len (20bytes less), also, I've
edited the file by hand, so it worked :)
(apple_cv.mov: pos: 0x2DB original byte: 0xDD, right one: 0xF0)
Second, the mdat chunk (movie data) gets parsed by lschunks, what the hell?:)

--
alex