[MPlayer-dev-eng] Broken Quicktime Files

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Thu Feb 14 04:12:11 CET 2002

Hi team,
	I have a couple of Quicktime files that break MPlayer. The
interesting thing about them is that they don't even work in Quicktime
Player. They came from the Radius Cinepak website originally (can't find
the site now). I've uploaded them to the incoming/broken-movs
directory. Here's the line they choke on:

0x80d50d4 in mov_build_index (trak=0x81dfdd0) at demux_mov.c:117
117                 trak->chunks[j].desc=trak->chunkmap[i].sdid;

I don't know if you want to spend much time on this. I just thought it
would kind of neat if MPlayer could play Quicktime files that even
Quicktime Player can't handle!...:)

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson