[MPlayer-dev-eng] rgb -> yuv

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 12 17:03:27 CET 2002

On Tuesday, 12. February 2002 09:45, Gabucino wrote:
> Felix Buenemann didn't RTFM :
> > hehe, my savage driver does MMX optimized yv12->yuy2, guess who wrote
> > that code (thx Michael ;), but I believe noone else besides me has that
> > savage driver =)
> >
> :))))))
>
> Please send the binary to me, so it could be put on MPlayer site and DOCS.
OK, it's pretty much the same code as savage driver in XFree 4.2.0 but
compiled for XFree 4.1.0, it works with both XFree 4.1.0 and XFree 4.2.0.
Current binary should only run on PIII, P4, Athlon(?) because of specific
MMX2 instructions.
OTOH it should be possible to compile a pure MMX binary, too.
--
Best Regards,
	Atmos