[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: RELEASE tomorrow?!

Ivan Szanto szivan at duticai.TWI.TUDelft.NL
Sat Dec 7 02:46:36 CET 2002

> we're about releasing pre11 tomorrow (saturday night).
>
> any objections, pending fixes, known bugs?
> (except the ones in TODO, i'm working on them right now)

I understand from the TODO that the following lines have low
priority:

---------------
decoders:
- fix DLLs: pegasusm, pegasusl, pegasusmwv, 3ivX, morgands, alaris, vcr1,
  pim1, rricm

without complaining about the low priority, can I kindly request
sp5x_32  to be appended to that list?

for more info, please refer to my bugreport at

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2002-December/013388.html

> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Ivan