[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Drag&Drop v2

Kovriga, Gregory gregory.kovriga at intel.com
Tue Aug 13 15:08:21 CEST 2002

Hi, Zoltan.
Here are more clues that might help to Hungarian people: ;)
glib has those interfaces:
g_filename_from_uri(char* uri,char** hostname,GError **error).

Could you try those on your encoded filenames?

BTW: It seems that Gnome applications (Nautilus in particular) do not
perform ANY encoding of URI (and this is not according to the RFC), so when
your file name is "somename%1.avi" - this is exactly what you'll get in
drag&drop, while in KDE there is encoding.... 1:0 for KDE :(

Thanks,
Gregory.