[MPlayer-dev-eng] some cooperation -- mplayer & SnapStream

Rakesh Agrawal rakesh at snapstream.com
Tue Apr 30 21:53:51 CEST 2002

hi--

hetz (affiliated with slashdot.org) had contacted us last week and he sent
us the way of your application.  we make PVR and media server software for
the Windows platform and we make heavy use of windows media (use
microsoft's encoder/format SDKs, dshow for capture, use our own component
to stream).  hetz suggested we talk to you about doing some work together,
that your component could possibly be a piece in a linux version of
SnapStream.  and on the other side, hetz indicated that you guys would be
interested in the stuff we do in our application in terms of streaming
windows media video files.

so I thought I would initiate a conversation to see what kind of mutual
interest there might be in our working together on something.  thoughts?

Regards,
Rakesh

Rakesh Agrawal
CEO/Co-founder