[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATH] libmpdvdkit and tvi_bsdbt848 on NetBSD

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Sun Apr 28 21:23:51 CEST 2002

Hi!

> From: Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu>
>
> ok i'm even more confused than before.

> so, please tell me, if your bsd OS uses bsd style dvd struct.
> do not guess others, unelss you're 10000% sure

	In dvd.h I have :

typedef union {
        __u8 type;

        struct dvd_physical     physical;
        struct dvd_copyright    copyright;
        struct dvd_disckey      disckey;
        struct dvd_bca          bca;
        struct dvd_manufact     manufact;
} dvd_struct;

	That is an exact copy of what you will find in the linux file <dvd.h>.
	I am 100000% certain of that :)

	That is why I suggested testing for <dvd.h> and <dvdio.h> instead of
	classifying a system as "linux" or "bsd".    My bsd OS has dvd.h
	(and not dvdio.h)

	Steven Schultz
	sms at 2bsd.com