[MPlayer-dev-eng] native ROQ decoder, one little problem

Ivan Kalvatchev iive at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 22:03:31 CEST 2002

The jk02.roq sample is from the game Jedi Knight 2,
It shows the last problem in the native roq decoder.
The problem is that on scenes with mean_motion!=0 (whole frame
move) chrominance blocks are not copied correctly,
the result is e.g. that blue sky infiltrate into the red rocks.
I believe that calculation of U and V plane addresses don't use right formula,
or rounding. I had tried to guess it but no luck.
The error is really small, and not very noticeable.

Best Regards
  Ivan Kalvachev