[MPlayer-dev-eng] Demuxer cleanup (2° edition :)

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sun Apr 21 19:29:34 CEST 2002

Hello,

I made a try to move the demuxer api to something like in libvo/ao2/mpcodec.
The functions used are :

int check_file(demuxer_t *demux);
	Check the format

int open_file(demuxer_t *demux);
	Open the file. Can fail if the format is only partially supported.

int fill_buffer(demuxer_t *demux,demux_stream_t *ds);
void seek(demuxer_t *demuxer,float rel_seek_secs,int flags);

void uninit(demuxer_t *demux);
	A big missing part of libmpdemux : actually no demuxer free his private data :(
	so this function is called by free_demuxer.

It's a first hybride version, I only ported ogg and y4m demuxers. But all demuxers are
still working. I don't know if it's really time for this now but the uninit probleme must
be fixed anyway.
	Albeu