[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [Mplayer-cvslog] playtree

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Thu Apr 18 09:24:20 CEST 2002

Hi Arpi,

on Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:59:50 +0200 you wrote:

> Hi,

> > I think you shouldn't
> > >
> > > Not working yet.
	Some more details could help us to solve the problem.

> >  line client. It's
> >  and move all
> > >
> > > Time will show. The code has to work first.
> >
> > WTF. Some (lots!) of people don't use the gui, why break playtree for
> > everyone else?!
I just mean that I think the GUI shouldn't use some part of the playtree related code in
main (I thougth to the very end of main). I never mean to remove it.

> eh didn't break it, just added few sanity checks (if param==null return),
> which is unneeded - said albeu - as it shouldn't even called by null params.
> so .so answered that it is really uneeded, it was just debug code...
I didn't like it because it then a pain to debug (at least for me) because when these
function are called with param ==NULL something went wrong before. If the function
does nothing and return it make it harder to find where/when/why it went wrong.

> although, the original problem is still not solved, the solution suggested
> by albeu doesn't work, said .so.
I'd like to help him solve this problem but as I said above when I just now that
it didn't work I can't do much :(

> and i feel myself as hun-eng translator now...  .so should learn english
> instead of german, or we should learn german :)
Or everybody must learn hungarian :)) I know a little bit of german as I leave in
Germany but I can't write it :( Sorry .so !!
	Albeu